Feb 28, 2022
Today I'm in conversation with Loren Cellentani, recovering
perfectionist, host of the top rated podcast, Witchy Wellness Radio
and a Holistic Health Coach.
Loren has a history of navigating and overcoming chronic anxiety
and she generously offered her perspective and tools to the Return
to Wholeness listeners.
Here's what we discuss:
- Loren's history with chronic anxiety attacks that stemmed from
living a life of "shoulds"
- How comfort might be a sign that we are fragmenting
- How making small changes to everyday routines can help build
resilience as we take risks in our lives
- Anxiety as a super power that is showing us where we're
stepping into the unknown and therefore our growth
- Loren's practice for flowing with anxiety
- The role of surrender in supporting ourselves through anxious
- Willingness being the first step in getting out of
Learn more about Loren and her work here:
Sign up for the RTW Playlist here: https://mailchi.mp/0faf62a7a25a/b8stn2v3w4