May 24, 2021
In this week's episode, I'm chatting with Lindsey Lockett. We
discuss the intersection of diet culture, purity culture and cancel
culture and how subscribing to rigid ideologies separates us from
our own inner authority.
- How religious programming plays a role in priming us for black
and white thinking
- The very real nervous system response that happens when you're
- Depathologizing defensiveness
- The characteristics of cult thinking that show up in diet
culture, fundamentalist religion and identity politics
- Becoming your own moral authority
We had so much to discuss that there will be a part 2 coming out
in 2 weeks!
Learn more about Lindsey here:
Return to Wholeness Journaling Guide: